Finding ways in which young and old people can entertain themselves is a daunting task at the best of times. Armed with this knowledge the team at “All About U” have decided to add some student entertainment resources to assist people in finding things to do whilst they are not studying. We have opted to add resources that are compatible for outdoor and indoor activities, along with mobile compatible capabilities.
We will be adding resources here on a daily basis, If you have any requests or resources we can review for consideration please check out our contact form.
- Playing Chess – https://www.chess.com/
- Arcade Gaming – http://www.miniclip.com/games/en/
- Visiting local Theatres – https://www.list.co.uk/events/theatre/
- Visiting local attractions in the UK – https://www.visitbritainshop.com/world/attractions/
- Visiting places of historic interest – https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/
- Mobile Games – https://www.reelvegas.com/
- Visiting Nature Reserves – https://www.rspb.org.uk/
- Electronic Games – http://www2.ea.com/games
- Disney Themed Games – http://games.disney.co.uk/
- Gaming Trend Activities – http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/
All of the entertainment resources above had been provided from the knowledge, recommendation and experiences of the All About U researchers and staff.